Lovely lovely friends! I hope you had the most wonderful week! It is officially MAY + PHEW I cannot believe it. I actually made it through the busiest month of the year thus far. Au revoir April…time to sign me up for the next spa weekend, please + thank you!
Truth be told, it was a crazy busy month, but it was also one of the most lovely + truly memorable. Here are some highlights from this last month!
- I GOT A BOYFRIEND [+ he is greater than I could have ever imaged!… SWOON. Read more here]
- My bestie, Jessica Hoffman, got married to her Prince Charming [Read more about their love story here!]
- My incredibly talented, overly kind, spunky, beautiful, fierce #girlboss business partner, Kat Hennessey, celebrated her 36th birthday [check us on out over here!]
- I moved into a new apartment + boy is it ever the cutest!
- I was a key speaker at in an Influencer conference hosted by Media Leaders
- We went away on a Bachelorette weekend hosted by the Bacara Resort + a dinner by Belmond El Encanto that was more impactful + memorable than anything I could have ever dreamed
All that to say, it is alas the end of April + the start of MAY + I am ALL IN for this lovely springtime month. Speaking of spring, spring wardrobe is nothing short of my favorite attire of the year. My wardrobe for spring often always includes lovely LIGHT colors + soft easy patterns. Light stripes are one of my favorite go-to’s for spring, which is why I fully fell in love with this dress from Everly Oak! It is the perfect dress for brunch with the gals, or another daytime outing, say a cute spring picnic. SPEAKING of picnics, isn’t this natural woven basket just the cutest? It makes me feel like I am going to take out an entire plate of cheese + charcuterie with my very own on-the-go mobile picnic basket. Hehe, but real talk I love the natural texture of this bag that is unique + different than anything I own. It adds a fresh, spring- like aesthetic to my wardrobe which is so fun for any outfit as the temperatures rise!
What are you loves looking forward to most about your spring wardrobe? Be sure to go on over to Everly Oak to check out all their perfectly lovely spring attire!
Photos by Kat Hennessey